The following is the list of international financial reporting standards:
- IFRS 1 – First time adoption of international financial reporting standards
- IFRS 2 – Share based payment
- IFRS 3 – Business combinations
- IFRS 4 – insurance contracts
- IFRS 5 – Non current assets held for sale and discontinued operations
- IFRS 6 – Exploration for and evaluation of mineral assets.
Accounting ratio are used to measure the efficiency and profitability of the company based on its financial reports. They provide a way of expressing relationship between one accounting data point to another, and are the basis of ratio analysis.
The following are limitation of accounting ratios in appraising financial performance:
- Inconsistent definition of ratios